Sunday, September 12, 2010

Scrapbook layouts

















































My son's Little Gym teacher had her daughter at 27 weeks. They are overwhelmed with offers to help so decided to start a scrapbook for the baby. The pink layouts are for her. I liked the "Cute as a Bug" layout so much I decided to do a blue one for my son's album.

For the "Cute as a Bug" layouts, I used the Debbie Mum stacks I got at Joann's and cut the title from Hello Kitty Font.

For the "It's a Girl" the paper is Basic Grey LilyKate line. The title is cut from New Arrival and is glittered with Martha Stewart glitter.

For the Cutie Pie layout, the paper is again from the Debbie Mum stacks. I cut the title from Hello Kitty font and the primas and ribbon are from my stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment