Sunday, September 12, 2010

Shower Tags and It's a Boy layout
































The tags are for the favors for my sister's bridal shower. I cut the tags at 2.5 from Sweethearts. To glitter them, I used the packing tape trick and placed clear packing tape on the back of the image with the sticky side showing through the umbrella cut. I then sprinkled Martha Stewart glitter over the front and glued them to a blank tag cut. The writing on the back is clear labels.

They will be attached to bath salts and mesh sponges to keep with the spa theme.

For the It's a Boy layout, the paper is from Basic Grey's LilyKate line. The title is cut from New Arrival and shadowed. I used Martha Stewart glitter on that too. The paper looks greenish yellow but is actually a bright yellow.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Corrie,
    Great tag and layout! You just left a comment on the RRR blog saying you're looking everywhere for baker's twine. I'm happy to tell you that we have 8 great colors in stock right now! Stop over and take a look. www.reasonableribbon.com.

    ReplyDelete